Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Pics or it didn't happen.

Well, it's Friday*, and I am feeling appropriately "fri"ed. GET IT? GET IT?
*(Or it was when I started writing this post, which would not publish due to my terrible internet, hereafter known as ButtNet)

Okay, so, I am in the middle of the imaginary process of changing my name and not telling my students. That's how many times they've called me recently. Now, I am the kind of person that likes to be needed. I love for the kids to want me to help them or be a part of what they're doing. Sometimes, though, it gets exhausting.

Kids give a lot back, too. I'm lucky enough to get a lot of love, jokes, stories, art projects, and today, jabs in the face with a pencil.

Then there are these sorts of gifts: 




1. Messages stapled into notecards.

2. Tiny weapons made from classroom supplies. While this image depicts what appears to be a thumbtack-pencil mace, paperclip-rubber band bows with paper arrows are more common.










3. Math problems made of science . Amphibians: 1 life in water + 1 life on land = 2 lifes. Actually.. that was totally right.







4. Paperclip animals.











 5. Clever methods of avoiding silent reading. (In case you can't tell, this darling is reading a totally blank notebook. I can't, of course, post a picture of his face, but I can assure you that he was faking total engrossment.)





6. And of course, apparatuses for hanging teeny weeny clothes.

Happy Friday*.
*(Tuesday)

No comments:

Post a Comment